Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Android -> iOS

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I've never personally transitioned from Andriod to iOS, however, my mother has. My mother was able to easily transfer everything over. A couple of years later she decided she wanted to go back to an Andriod because it's easier for her to use. When she attempted to transfer everything from iPhone to Andriod it wasn't as easy to do for her.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
When she attempted to transfer everything from iPhone to Andriod it wasn't as easy to do for her.
My brother used the Google Drive app. and all went smoothly for him. What app. did your mother use?

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I feel the multi tasking is a ace of spade for the android and iOS really sucks at the multi tasking. And in-picture feature is awesome with the android. it'd in near future would have everything we ever wanted. iOS is just rich peoples show off and nothing else.

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,483
Winbux
$0.00
I feel the multi tasking is a ace of spade for the android and iOS really sucks at the multi tasking. And in-picture feature is awesome with the android. it'd in near future would have everything we ever wanted. iOS is just rich peoples show off and nothing else.
I find the iPhone being for rich people ironic when a lot of the people making the statement usually have a flagship phone that’s either the same price, or more expensive than an iPhone. It’s always funny when someone owning a product that’s viewed as a “luxury product” only owns it to flaunt their wealth, but someone owning a similar (or more expensive) non-luxury brand, they’re authentic. I've also seen more Android fans calling iPhones a status symbol than the actual users. So it feels like you guys are the ones perpetuating the myth.

That, and most people subsidize their phone anyway.

Last edited:

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have never moved to iOS from Android, however, I already have an account with App Store. I created this account a long time ago when I was using iPod.