Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Anyone has NPD?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Whilst I don't suffer from it personally and I don't know anyone closely who has it either. But, I myself think several celebrities do such as Amber Heard, Harry and Meghan, Donald Trump and Joe Biden. What about you? Do you have NPD personally? Or do you know someone who does?

Last edited:

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't have it or know of anyone who does.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
Whilst I don't suffer from it personally
Sociopaths get along just fine. They screw everyone else over and come up with ways to justify their actions. They're the worst kinds of people. I've dated a few of them. My former best friend even turned out to be a narcissist who betrayed every friend he ever had.

The last one I dated caused me a lot of problems and I had to go through hell or high water to break up with her. She just wouldn't stop with her bullshit. When we first got together I just started noticing little things and then she just gradually kept getting worse and worse. She became more controlling, she didn't care about my feelings, she was manipulative, she had a criminal history that she lied about, she was always lying about something, and she didn't respect my boundaries.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Illness lists psychopathy and sociopathy under the heading of antisocial personality disorder. While there are some differences in symptoms, sociopaths and psychopaths share some key traits that include:

• Lack of empathy toward others
  • Deceitful or manipulative behavior
  • Repeated violation of the emotional and/or physical rights of others
  • Difficulty with relationships (personal and professional)
  • Aggression or irritability
  • Lack of remorse for behavior
  • Rule-breakers, criminal history
  • Reckless and/or dangerous behavior

I don't have it or know of anyone who does.

Actually, you might have met someone who has those qualities. NPD and HPD are part of APD which is Sociopathy. If you've met a narcissist asshole who acts immorally, they probably have one of those types. Here's some advise, if you meet someone with those qualities. Run. Run far far away. You cannot fix them. Don't even try, they'll end up playing you that much more.