Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Anyone that doesn't play video games!

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
There are many people that join gaming forums or maybe take part in events that are related to gaming and get they never played a single PC game in their life. How come?

Do you know anyone that doesn't play videos games, what makes them not play them?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Perhaps they were restricted from playing games as a kid? There's plenty of people who think they cause violence and other things. (Which of course I don't believe they do...) I just know I could never be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't like video games. xD Thankfully my wife loves video games.

Mocha

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$6,262
Winbux
$0.00
I have started to play games less and less simply because there's really not many that interest me anymore. I suppose I need to find new games that meet my taste.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Not a single person i know that is <40 years old hasn't played a game.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I have started to play games less and less simply because there's really not many that interest me anymore. I suppose I need to find new games that meet my taste.
Or you could just stick to the classics from your childhood. I tend to go back and play the games I played as a kid more than newer ones. xD If you want suggestions, there's lots of gamers here that can help you find the next game you might enjoy.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
Do you know anyone that doesn't play videos games, what makes them not play them?

I guess some people don't see the point or they find gaming boring. I can relate, I've gotten bored playing my old video games and took a year long hiatus.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I guess some people don't see the point or they find gaming boring. I can relate, I've gotten bored playing my old video games and took a year long hiatus.
What were the video games that you played that made you bored?

Lee

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,040
Winbux
$0.00
Not a single person i know that is <40 years old hasn't played a game.
I don’t know many people <60 who have never played games. My parents are 57/58 and my mother introduced me to gaming when I was a child. She had an old Atari and later a NES and a master system…oh and then a mega drive.

I think sometimes people do grow out of it. I don’t play anywhere near as often as I did when I was a teenager.