Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are you single?

Peterluck22

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$775
Winbux
$0.00
Single- I don't need a relationship.
Complicated- I have more than one person and am still thinking.
Taken- am being forced by love
In a relationship- am married with kids
Searching- am a player till love finds me

Which one is yours

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Single, though I don't like the annotation that it means I'm not looking or need a relationship.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
Hey @Ash

We already have a thread like this one. Can we merge?

S

salma

are you single?

I am single. I was married for 11 and half years. Had 2 kids. Wife came home in August of 2019 and asked for a divorce because she didn't love me anymore and was seeing someone else .I filed for divorce in November of 2019 and it was finalized in February 2nd of 2020. I've been in and out of relationships since my divorce was finalized. But ultimately felt that I need time alone and just don't have it in me to get with another woman right now.
sorry about that, as much as it may hurt i guess it was the best thing for you to do.

S

salma

Yes i am very single not in a relationship yet just tasting the waters if i may say that.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I just started a new relationship two months ago after I've been out of relationship for 3 years when I had my last heartbreak in my relationship after I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. It really affected how I trust people today which was why it took a long time before I was able to heal properly before getting into another relationship.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I am single, but not a saint. I do have past relationships. However, it did not work out. Being single is not a bad thing. It means you have the chance to love yourself. Self-love is what matters most.