Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask me!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm going to steal @Phenom's question from the other threads, what is your least favourite emoji?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
What is your favourite place to hang online?

On my blog, on my forum, here, on ForumPromotion, on Gaming Latest.......

Are there any forums that have now closed that you miss?

There is a forum that I use to hang on that was based on a literature series and I made a few friends on. The forum got shut down because someone hacked it or did something to it. I miss the friends I made on there and wish I could talk to them again. I'm just curious to see how they are all doing now.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, I remember a few people on the old DH that sort of disappeared when it was sold. Would be awesome to know how they are doing because it really has been a very, very long time.

Have you ever tried to make money online?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't yet. I've thought about trying to make money off my blog. I think I"m going to wait until my blog gets active enough.....by that I mean I have enough traffic visiting my blog to start doing that. Right now, I'm just working on getting traffic flowing to my blog and getting more followers.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, that's a good thing to focus on first. Unfortunately, ads are now not as great a moneymaker as they used to be. So with a lot more traffic, you can potentially focus on other methods of monetization.

How often do you write for your blog?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, that's a good thing to focus on first. Unfortunately, ads are now not as great a moneymaker as they used to be. So with a lot more traffic, you can potentially focus on other methods of monetization.

How often do you write for your blog?

I have thought of other methods of monetization for my blog, outside of ads. I try to have a minimum of 10 articles on my blog per month. And I try to stretch that out so that I'll have 2-3 articles a week.

What are you doing for halloween?

Well, I'm going to be on vacation at that time. I don't have plans as of yet to go anywhere, I think it's going to be more of a stay-cation. But that's okay.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I like Halloween. I like to see the kids dressed up in the costumes and all that. Some people see Halloween as an annoyance because they don't want to spend time handing out candy to children. If you don't want to do that, then leave your front porch light off. When I was a kid, that was always the sign that either that person wasn't home or wasn't accepting trick-or-treaters.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Do you normally give out treats for kids? And if so, what type of sweets do you give out?

I normally have candy on hand in case I do get some trick-or-treaters. Normally I have chocolate of some sort like 3 Musketeers or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or something like that.

favorite type of game

Are we talking about video games or board games or what?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I would love to visit your place, the kids over here rarely get Reese's unfortunately.

What's your favourite app on your phone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.