Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask the Phenom

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
With her? Probably not, though I wouldn't mind keeping her as a friend since I don't have many of those down here yet. I'll probably go on dates with other girls though if I meet some.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Your Grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another vault resident. What do you do?

Answers​

• A
Obey your elder and kill the vault resident with the pistol.
  • B
Offer your most prized possession in exchange for the vault resident's life.
  • C
Ask for a minigun instead. After all, you don't want to miss.
  • D
Throw your tea in granny's face.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
With her? Probably not, though I wouldn't mind keeping her as a friend since I don't have many of those down here yet. I'll probably go on dates with other girls though if I meet some.

Did she not open up very much? I find women boring who barely say a word on the first date. I like the ones who are friendly and open and are obviously attracted to you. I don't like the kind of girls that get pissed if you ask a question and tell you that it's none of your business. To me those girls are playing games and just want a guy to jump through all of these hoops just to get from Point A all the way to Point B.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
No, she was open. I just didn't feel an attraction or desire to kiss her or anything. It felt more like we were just friends hanging out than anything actually romantic. Not faulting her or me, just wasn't meant to be, I guess.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
No, she was open. I just didn't feel an attraction or desire to kiss her or anything. It felt more like we were just friends hanging out than anything actually romantic. Not faulting her or me, just wasn't meant to be, I guess.

Yeah. That's happened to me too. lol so the entire time were you thinking "god, can we hurry this up?"

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
I meant generally but that's good that you want to keep her as a friend and still date others. What you hoping to achieve by end of the dating?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Hopefully something long-term; but, my future is uncertain and I may be moving again in the next few years. I'd mostly like someone to go out and do things with

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What is your favorite Terminator film?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Did you know that the T-1000 taking on the form of a police officer was based on the cops who beat Rodney King?

img

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
No but you can tell the father is covering up his awkwardness with laughter and the girl is clearly not comfortable with his touching her.
Is it for work or just want to get out of town? I want to get out of town but I also want to look for work outside my town.
It's for work. Every so many years, I can move around with work; but, it's not something I want to do repeatedly or without good reason.