Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Biden or Trump?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
So who is looking forward to the chaos, the madness this week will bring? Going to be hard topping Trump supporting those who run people off the road.
It's going to be a very interesting few weeks if he ends up losing.

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
It is like a record of sorts that the US elections have been experiencing a delay in the proclamation of the winner. I think the mail-in ballots is the crux of the matter now because that is the object of the protest.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Didn't Biden win the election? I just received the news earlier today.
No, the result is unofficial because federal investigators are looking into voting fraud in Michigan

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Are you not aware of dead people voting? Or the fact the the machines tallying the votes in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania all have the same 'glitch' that turned people's votes for Trump to Biden votes?

all unproven at this time. If true and happened it simply needs to be investigated and proven. Though I believe I read the affected votes wouldn't change the outcome.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
all unproven at this time. If true and happened it simply needs to be investigated and proven. Though I believe I read the affected votes wouldn't change the outcome.
False, there's more than 6,000 changed votes in Michigan which would be enough to swing the state back to Trump, especially if the truth comes out that they were originally Trump votes changed to Biden.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
Wow, still no winner. Protests/riots are already starting to break out.

I can forsee more riots because of Trump then Biden. It's unfortunate that people want to riot like that over this but I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. I hope the votes are fair. There would be no greater emergency for the United States if this turned out to actually be fraud. I don't think it is for the majority (if any). What I think is certain people acted on there own outside of Biden (dead people voting along with double voting) and caused an issue.

Wouldn't surprise me though if they found more evidence though.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
False, there's more than 6,000 changed votes in Michigan which would be enough to swing the state back to Trump, especially if the truth comes out that they were originally Trump votes changed to Biden.
Yeah, I heard there's been a lot of false voting going on, where people were paid to vote for their president.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yeah, I heard there's been a lot of false voting going on, where people were paid to vote for their president.
Yeah, there's also videos coming out of poll works tearing up Trump votes or throwing them in the trash. Now the media is claiming that they need to expedite the transition process because Trump will not, in their own words, peacefully leave the White House. However, the results are not final and many states are doing mandatory recounts per state policy.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, there's also videos coming out of poll works tearing up Trump votes or throwing them in the trash. Now the media is claiming that they need to expedite the transition process because Trump will not, in their own words, peacefully leave the White House. However, the results are not final and many states are doing mandatory recounts per state policy.
Wow, that's pretty lame. I hope they catch those people who voted under false pretences.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Just a meme I felt was relevant.
You are aware that the creators based a lot of that cartoon on Chinese mythology and such right? I'm pretty sure a large number of the creators were Asian-American too.