Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Biggest pet peeve

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Screw that. I would have taken the cane and broke it in half. :pepe-popcorn:

I would have called the police 'cause technically that's assault.

Having to repeat myself, and given my voice tone, I have to do it often.

I have to do this all day at my job. People will ask a question and then they won't hear me when I give them the answer they need. It's like, what's the point of asking me these questions if you aren't going to listen to me when I give you the answer.

Another one of mine is when people talk while I'm watching a movie.

This drives me up the wall. My hubby has a friend that does this. He talks through the entire movie. If he goes to the movies with me then I sit as far away from him as possible.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
People blocking the aisles at the grocery store.

Are people just clueless, or do they intentionally block the middle of the aisle with their carts? They also walk or stand in the way when others are trying to get around them? Can they not see or hear other shoppers waiting behind them?

I just got back from the grocery store and I had this intense desire to ram my cart into some of these people as hard as I could and to hurl them across the aisle headfirst into the spice rack.

Today, this lady spent FOREVER in front of the cereal section and I couldn't get around her. I finally snapped and said, "Ma'am, you need to make a decision on a cereal because we can't get around you." Boy, she moved that big butt fast!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

Are people just clueless, or do they intentionally block the middle of the aisle with their carts? They also walk or stand in the way when others are trying to get around them? Can they not see or hear other shoppers waiting behind them?

I just got back from the grocery store and I had this intense desire to ram my cart into some of these people as hard as I could and to hurl them across the aisle headfirst into the spice rack.

Today, this lady spent FOREVER in front of the cereal section and I couldn't get around her. I finally snapped and said, "Ma'am, you need to make a decision on a cereal because we can't get around you." Boy, she moved that big butt fast!
+1 on this. So damn annoying especially when the older people do it because they don't seem to notice at all until you try to wiggle past their carts. I've been at a few grocery stores that are extremely narrow as well which makes the issue even worse.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00

This drives my hubby UP. THE. WALL. I understand when you see someone you have seen in a while but it drives him nuts when it looks like people are having their family reunion in the middle of the freaking isle. He doesn't mine people conversing with one another.....he just wishes they'd get out of his way while they're doing it.

Also, whenever he is on a certain isle.......everyone in the entire store acts like they have to be on that same isle with him. That also drives him nuts.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Also, can't recall if I mentioned it, but I freaking hate being tailgated when I drive. I'll even slow down just to piss them off. lol