Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Blog posts - Where do you inspiration come from?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
With so many blogs out there... how do you find inspiration and how do you avoid replicating information that's already out there?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
With so many blogs out there... how do you find inspiration and how do you avoid replicating information that's already out there?

My blog is a literature based blog. A lot of the posts are just me doing a review of something I've read recently. Other articles are something literature related, for example, I'll do a review of a movie or a tv show that I've watched that is based on a particular book or series. Inspiration can come from all sorts of things.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
It's been a while since I've blogged but I remember being fueled by comments/replies for topic or content for future posts. I would also gather opinions on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've always had more niche blogs like ones for webmasters, money-making and even a gaming one so it was a bit easier to get inspiration for them. With the webmaster one, it was just discussing different software and creating a series of blog posts about creating a new forum. And with the gaming one, it was just making sure to keep readers updated with the latest gaming news.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$27
Winbux
$0.00
For me, blogging is all about sharing personal experiences with a twist of creativity. Whether it’s a trip to the local market or a deep dive into my favorite hobby, I try to present it in a way that feels fresh and engaging.

Also engaging with readers through comments and social media not only fuels my passion but also sparks new ideas for content. It’s a wonderful cycle of inspiration and interaction!