Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Can you prepare pizza at home?

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I am not good at cooking so I don't think I can make pizza at home.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
I am not good at cooking so I don't think I can make pizza at home.

It’s definitely something you can learn to do! I wasn’t great at cooking either, but with some practice, I’ve gotten the hang of it. There are lots of simple recipes online that guide you through the process step by step. Plus, you can customize your pizza with your favorite toppings.

Yeah, it's easy. I just buy the box from any grocery store and pre-heat the oven.
Ah the pizza box strategy! Just slide that pizza in, and voilà, you’ve got a homemade masterpiece. 👩‍🍳

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Yep, I love making pizza at home, it's fun and it tastes good :)

Pizza Party!

Italian Pizza GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I’m intrigued by the pizza steel for that NY-style crust. I might just have to invest in one myself 😋
Oh absolutely you should! Shove it in the oven as you're heating it up, place the pizza on it and yum! Crispy crust :)

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
That used to be decent pizza back in the 80s and early 90s. Now, it's just not the same. Nothing is anymore :(
They're basically big lunchables now. Frozen, pre-made dough, frozen, pre-cut meats, veggies and cheeses, preservatives, the same anti-caking agents in the cheese that everyone's freaking out about these days. Pizza Hut is the definition of the fast food pizza places.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
They're basically big lunchables now. Frozen, pre-made dough, frozen, pre-cut meats, veggies and cheeses, preservatives, the same anti-caking agents in the cheese that everyone's freaking out about these days. Pizza Hut is the definition of the fast food pizza places.

Thankfully the one in town closed down and we only have mom and pop pizza places left. oops forgot about Dominos, but no one likes that anyway.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Thankfully the one in town closed down and we only have mom and pop pizza places left. oops forgot about Dominos, but no one likes that anyway.
Ah, the real stuff! That's fortunate, around here it's skewed more in the other direction. More fast food pizzas than real.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
My girlfriend fixed us some homemade pizza for dinner last week, but that’s not something I could do on my own. Frozen pizza is the best I can do. :p
Oh yes you could, it's easy :)