Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Happy Friday @Kylie, any plans for the weekend?
Going to take the boat out and go fishing with a few friends. Then we'll BBQ later for dinner. Not sure what I'm doing Sunday. Maybe I'll just hang out on my deck and catch some rays. Do you have any plans?

Nebulous

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
Going to take the boat out and go fishing with a few friends. Then we'll BBQ later for dinner. Not sure what I'm doing Sunday. Maybe I'll just hang out on my deck and catch some rays. Do you have any plans?

Sounds like fun. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies and Sunday out to eat at Red Lobster.

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Sounds like the perfect day, hope it went well on Friday. What kind of things did you have at the BBQ?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00

What kind of meat are you guys having with the BBQ?

I prefer chicken or beef. Pork kind of messes with my stomach.

Nebulous

Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
Good Morning! Going to be a humid day today here. Had some thunderstorms last night but barely got half an inch of rain. All bark/ no bite lol
Everybody having a great week so far?

Good morning. :)
So far so good!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Bowlth! Depends on my mood. I could go for some crunchy tacos right about now.

You ever buy the cravings pack from Taco Bell? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. ?

Nebulous

Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
You ever buy the cravings pack from Taco Bell? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. ?

That comes with 8 items? I’ve ordered the taco 12 pack before. Feeds 2 or 3 people.