Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't think I've ever had a proper taco actually ?. Might need to change that soon

Nebulous

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
I know, crazy right. I want a proper taco experience so I've never bothered making them at home. And then when I go out to a restaurant, usually I'm not in the mood for one
Do you have a lot of Mexican restaurants in you area?

Nebulous

Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
As far as I am aware, none in my local area. You'd have to travel a tiny bit to get to one of those franchise Mexican restaurants

Wow, they are pretty much on every corner where I live. And the the corners that don’t have them, there’s a taco truck there instead. Lol

Good thing I love Mexican food, and we have the best (outside of Mexico) here in California!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend?
The weather is great so just relaxing, enjoying some good food and spending some time outside in the local area. And celebrating Father's Day on Sunday of course. How about you Kylie?
Wow, they are pretty much on every corner where I live. And the the corners that don’t have them, there’s a taco truck there instead. Lol

Good thing I love Mexican food, and we have the best (outside of Mexico) here in California!
Always jealous of the food situation over there in the States. We have good food over here of course but not as many varied restaurants in such close rangers.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The weather is great so just relaxing, enjoying some good food and spending some time outside in the local area. And celebrating Father's Day on Sunday of course. How about you Kylie?
Working today but I managed to get tomorrow off. My brother and I will go over to my parents house and spend time with Dad.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Glad to see you again zoldos. How are you?
I'm great! Thanks for asking bud! Been working on some code and playing several PC games. Trying to stay indoors, it's very hot out during the day!! o_O

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
Hello! It's been super hot out this weekend. I think I'll pass up mowing. Grass is yellowing in some areas and I don't want heat stroke. Other than all of that, my family is having a father's day grill out. Have a good Sunday. ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Looks like the weather is a bit crazy everywhere then. Although the sun has disappeared a bit over the weekend, we even had a bit of rain yesterday.

Gotta find some time to clean my car because it is extremely dirty right now

Nebulous

Reaction score
Website
offtopix.com
Hubux
$1,180
Winbux
$0.00
Hello! It's been super hot out this weekend. I think I'll pass up mowing. Grass is yellowing in some areas and I don't want heat stroke. Other than all of that, my family is having a father's day grill out. Have a good Sunday. ?

I have a big dead spot in my backyard. I think I need to adjust the sprinklers or call a repair guy out to do it if I can't figure it out.

Happy fathers day!

Looks like the weather is a bit crazy everywhere then. Although the sun has disappeared a bit over the weekend, we even had a bit of rain yesterday.

Gotta find some time to clean my car because it is extremely dirty right now

Rain? Whats that? :p