Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Sorry Phenom but your national team won't make it far unless you start adding the southamerican gen to your play.

Guys like Luis Suarez/Edinson Cavani or Gabriel Jesus could teach you a couple of things, need to suffer a little bit into the game to get the best of you.
We just beat Panama by 4 goals. We have a bunch of youth talent and we have Reyna (UK born) and the Netherlands defender playing for us.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
We just beat Panama by 4 goals. We have a bunch of youth talent and we have Reyna (UK born) and the Netherlands defender playing for us.
Panama is a 4th order team. Qualifying from Concacaf tournaments is not as tough as in UEFA or Conmebol. I won't say that USA is a BAD team but you've been almost 80 years late to the game, you suffer that in the court. I mean that happens in indoor soccer as well. You guys don't even have a proper tournament.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, I'm wondering if they should bench him for the rest of the season and work on his injury prone status.
He should definitely be managed a bit better like we did with Kante. Kante had a small period where he was injury prone but he's doing very well for us now.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
He should definitely be managed a bit better like we did with Kante. Kante had a small period where he was injury prone but he's doing very well for us now.
It's weird that he's had more injuries this year than the whole time he was playing with Dortmund.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I finally got my PS5! Loving it so far and I can't wait to start playing Spiderman
You're playing the Morales one?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
You're playing the Morales one?
Not yet. Didn't play the first one so I'm playing the remastered version now. Morales will be next.
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, as it’s another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before lulling myself to sleep tonight.
Happy Friday Naiwen! Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Not yet. Didn't play the first one so I'm playing the remastered version now. Morales will be next.

Happy Friday Naiwen! Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?
Not really no.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth