Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Naiwen

Making a name for themselves
Hubux:
273¢
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before lulling myself to sleep.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Diamond Member
Emerald Member
Hubux:
2,732¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Good luck on your exam! Hope you do better than you're expecting to. Good afternoon everyone!

Naiwen

Hubux:
273¢
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the pillow.

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,421¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Monday again man, i just wanna lay down and sleep the hell out, it's hot and i've gotta travel a lot.. this is gonna be a pain!

anyways i hope you guys are alright, i have a couple of minutes to reply a few threads here before heading out.

Naiwen

Hubux:
273¢
Howdy sup there? Today, since it's another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Hubux:
273¢
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I've had yet again another very bad night last night.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
665¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Try doing stuff like reading or learning something, just laying in bed and sleep seems take away your life from you :(
I did a tiny bit of uni work so I'm counting that as the "learning something" aspect. The rest of the day was spent playing games and watching TV shows 😁

Naiwen

Hubux:
273¢
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, because it's another freezing cold, snowing, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -2C, just relaxing online before hitting the sack tonight.

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• LEL
    Lumipoly
    Nikolajev
    LEL

Status Updates

That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
Ash wrote on Kylie's profile.
When are we getting a member interview thread for you :p?
Ash
1 Year Emerald Membership option added to the DH shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylie