Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Craig

A new face
Hubux
20¢
Just woke up from the best nights sleep.. sadly its also almost time to retire for the night again

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
Happy Friday everyone! Very glad that it's the weekend and there's not much uni work for me so I can just relax.

Reactions: Phenom

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
Can't believe the day is almost over already. I feel like I haven't done anything so far.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I thought I closed the forum whilst I was doing some quick updates to the forum software and the plugins but I guess not. Sorry if anyone came across some errors 😂

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
I have noticed that the text in the mini profile space, the actual counts for each item are gray? Shouldn't they be slightly darker on both accounts so as to be more visible?

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I have noticed that the text in the mini profile space, the actual counts for each item are gray? Shouldn't they be slightly darker on both accounts so as to be more visible?
I'll change that so that it's a lot easier to read :)

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
I thought I closed the forum whilst I was doing some quick updates to the forum software and the plugins but I guess not. Sorry if anyone came across some errors 😂

I didn't. It's all good.
Can't believe the day is almost over already. I feel like I haven't done anything so far.

That's how I feel every day just about. What I want is a day off that has a time loop where I can binge watch, Game of Thrones. Go to bed, wake up at the same time, same day off. Nothing changes. Would be fun.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
Random questions - do you guys prefer getting chicken from KFC or standalone chicken shops?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
I didn't. It's all good.

That's how I feel every day just about. What I want is a day off that has a time loop where I can binge watch, Game of Thrones. Go to bed, wake up at the same time, same day off. Nothing changes. Would be fun.

You're telling me. Just set my life on repeat, I could get so much done if it did that for several days. I would know the day would repeat and I could do everything I've been meaning to.

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the bed.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
Morning everyone! Why the hell is it already Sunday? I swear the weekend just started :(.

Although, today hopefully won't be too bad because it seems to be snowing again right now!

Reactions: Phenom

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
Morning everyone! Why the hell is it already Sunday? I swear the weekend just started :(.

Although, today hopefully won't be too bad because it seems to be snowing again right now!
Good morning man, I know exactly how you feel. It literally feels like only a few hours ago that it was Friday.

Reactions: Ash

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
SNOW! Didn't think we would get snow again but here we are. It's settled quite a bit as well so hopefully we can enjoy a few days of snow

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed tonight.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
And more snow! Still not deep enough for it to be fun but it's good enough for us Londoners.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev