Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you believe that taking a holiday can be expensive and time-consuming, resulting in weariness?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I am aware that traveling comes with a lot of difficulties. Occasionally, people put in more effort when unwinding than when working. However, I wouldn't exchange the trip experience for everything.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Vacation has never come cheap for me . So I planned wsy ahead fot it so it doesn't weigh me down financially
It is a good thing that it does not bother you financially. I can travel without spending much money in my city. I am lucky that I am living in the Summer Capital of the Philippines.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
It is a good thing that it does not bother you financially. I can travel without spending much money in my city. I am lucky that I am living in the Summer Capital of the Philippines.
That's good for you as you can still have your enjoyment and vacation with little or no cash

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Yes they are expensive and at the end of the day I may feel tired too because I am not used to holidaying more often

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I love traveling both in my own city and overseas. I agree that traveling can be quite expensive. Therefore, I usually have a budget for each vacation so that I don't overspend.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
Vacations can be fun, but not all of the time. I have found that staycations can be just as much fun and are sometimes more fun than vacations themselves. I don't always like having the stress of traveling or what amount of money I'll be having to spend which is probably a lot.