Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you ever feel lonely?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
If you live alone, do you ever feel lonely? or do you feel lonely for other reasons?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yes, very often. There are days when I crave nothing more than the conversation of another person. I usually try to quell the desire by finding people to chat or text with. I think it's part of the reason why I've become so fond of online communities. They provide me that chance to socialize and not feel so lonely. Other times, I cuddle my two dogs and take comfort in their unconditional love.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, for people like me it's easy to get into these types of situations, as a deep thinker i might tend to overestimate some kind of situations.. :(

Whenever i feel that way my loved ones support me, it's a constant war though as myself, the strongest opponent.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, when I am alone, I do tend to feel lonely. But barring not wanting to host people frequently or every couple days to talk with someone at home, I have found that I can get rid of that feeling by going out to a store or convenience store (gas/petrol station), and just hang out and chat with people, if it gets bad.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
If my hubby isn't home, sometimes I might. I usually turn on the tv to make it feel like he's still in the house with me (he normally watches tv when he gets home from work) and it's usually too quiet when it's just me there by myself.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
Yes I feel lonely all the time,it's not easy finding a great guy.
A lot of people live fake life today which is why it is very difficult for you to find someone who is truthful and honest to be in a relationship with. I do feel lonely most of the time but I always go out and to take care of my loneliness when I gets too much.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Not at all. I had experienced this before. I had my medical mission and lived alone in my flat. The reason for being there is to carry out the medical mission and to have time to think about myself. It is like soul-searching for what I want to become.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I always have people around me so I try to be good with those around. I make the best of the people around even if they are children

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
It is not just people that can rid one of loneliness. I would say work that one enjoys doing can be the best companion.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I feel lonely but not often. I have many hobbies. I play musical instruments and enjoy reading. There are lots of things to do when I am my myself.