Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you leave a blog comment?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,413
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
If it's not a part of an exchange, and you're reading a blog article, do you write a comment?

I've only written comments on some of the very best recipes I've come across or craft articles. It's rare for me to do so, so I hope they appreciate it :D

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
Very rarely do I ever leave commentary on blogs or in the comments section of a news website.

I might post about it on a forum though and see what people think.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I rarely leave a comment on a blog article unless I have something to say that would be of interest to the article. Most of the time I read articles for information or to help me with something I am researching and usually have no need to leave a comment.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I used to comment on a blog I was highly interested in. Nowadays, though, I got no time for it.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$27
Winbux
$0.00
As a blogger, I find it enriching to engage with readers and other writers through comments. It’s a way to connect, share insights, and build a community around our interests.