Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you stay on top of App updates?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
It truly bothers me whenever I see the alert indicating that there's a new message or update available so I usually stay on top of the updates myself. Most of the time they update automatically but sometimes I have to in manually update certain apps.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, on my phone I think all the apps update automatically, and on my desktop I've gotten in to the habit of doing a system update once a day before I go to bed.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, on my phone I think all the apps update automatically, and on my desktop I've gotten in to the habit of doing a system update once a day before I go to bed.

Same here. I even like to download and install the optional updates.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
On my phone, the apps update automatically. If I get an update notice on my desktop, I'll update it while I do something else off the desktop. One update took almost an hour to complete. :eek:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Always. I love to have my apps and software updated so whenever one is available, I will make sure to update it straight away.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Yes, I tend to go into the app store and check if there are any updates to be downloaded and in fact there are always god damn updates every god damn day on my damn smartphone Xd

After I update the OS the other day there were so many new updates the other day, I had seven apps to download.

Asaba

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$771
Winbux
$0.00
I have mine set to auto update.
I don't have the time or energy to individually update my applications too and it's why I set it to auto update once there's any update. I have no problems with internet access, so it's very easy for me.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I try to stay on top of app updates on my phone but to be honest, all too often many of them go unnoticed and I end up getting a reminder that they need updating. It's usually the apps that I do not use frequently that I have an issue with keeping up with when it comes to updating them. In terms of my PC or my laptop, I keep them updated as much as I can but they usually alert me to when there is an update.