Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Donld Trump 2nd Impeachment

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Former President Donald Trump was acquitted during his trial for his 2nd Impeachment. What do you think of this news? Do you agree with the acquittal? Why or why not?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I was hoping that he would be found guilt and it would help the American people move past the chaos that has ensued for the past 4 years.

However, I am just glad (and I am sure most of the world agrees) that that nightmare is over. Trump managed to strain relationships with many countries. While I understand the desire to look out for your own people and put the American population first, Trump had a way of damaging relationships with other countries and well, now there is some damage to be repaired.

Let alone Covid is continuing to run rampant throughout the country. I hope Trump's taxes are made public though, would love to see how this billionaire gets away with not paying taxes lol.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
A complete waste of time, even if found guilty he wouldn't be able to run for office, something he already can't do. Should have used the money and effort to hurry up and help struggling people from covid.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Obviously, he did major things wrong. However, this spectacle is more like some Joseph Stalin "show trial" than anything else. Obviously democrats hate the man - and they want to punish him severely and publicly.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not surprised. They couldn't get him the first time. I don't know why they thought they could get him again. I do not believe Trump will be running again anyway. Nikki Haley, one of Trump's friends strongly believes he'll never run again. It's cost him a lot business wise and Trump like money.

Yes, but: Despite her harsh words for Trump's actions, Haley said that she believes impeachment is a "waste of time."

• Instead, she said Trump's isolation from mainstream politics is enough of a punishment.
  • "I think his business is suffering at this point. I think he’s lost any sort of political viability he was going to have. I think he's lost his social media, which meant the world to him. I mean, I think he's lost the things that really could have kept him moving."