Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Employment

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I have been unhappy with my job for a while now, and I keep pushing to continue. However, it seems to be causing me more hurt than good. Unfortunately, I am uncertain of where I want to go or what I even want to do. Do any of you struggle with this?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I've struggled with this in the past, so I started filling out applications and eventually got a better job. I used to work in retail and just couldn't stand having crazy hours, and dealing with the public anymore. Not to mention we never had enough people for all the work we had to do. Is there a way you could go to part time if you're not already part time? This way you'll still have some form of income coming in and you could fill out applications too.

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
Listen to the others, it's okay to change your path. You will end up happier that way.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
I've had jobs I hated that I ended up quitting. I can empathize having something that doesn't make ends meet. I'm just glad I have something that gives me some peace of mind and I don't have to be on my toes all of the time.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
i try to love my jobs. it can be very annoying to be in a job or workplace you don't like. it is to look. for the one you love

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
If I am unhappy with my job, I would actively look for other opportunities.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I felt the same so I switched to a new job but it was rather more challenging so I am again back to it LOL