Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite CMS for eCommerce

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
These days Shopify is very popular for ecommerce sites, but I never liked shopify, You not only have to pay subscription fees but also spend a lot of money on add ons. If you use shopufy, you will have to pay a lot of money to build a store. My favorite is woocommerce with Wordpress, free, easy to use, and very powerful.
What is your favorite ecommerce platform?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Somehow choose the best CMS platform is difficult because every CMS has its own limitation and requires expertise. There are many platforms are available but only a few the best

Nomad

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
Woo commerce too, but I haven’t used it in years and not sure I’ll ever have an application that fits.
Woocommerce is built for wordpress, it is not stand along ecommerce platform. Just like wordpress, woocommerce is free. If you plan to create a small online store, you can try creating with wordpress and woocommerce. I have used woocommerce with wordpress.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never tried to create an ecommerce site but if I had to, I would probably go for WooCommerce. It just makes sense since it would be running on WordPress and I love WP.

Nomad

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
The company that created wordpress also created woocommerce. Therefore, woocommerce is a perfect ecommerce plugin for wordpress sites. Just by adding the plugin and a little bit of customization, your normal wordpress site will be converted into an online store. If you want to start small woocommerce is th best choice.