Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Goody, Goody Two Shoes

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Do you feel some people are just too square? You know like that cop on that old TV show Dragnet. The one who seems robotic.

But that's not saying I don't believe in doing the right thing. :sneaky:

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
When you're a square, you hurt people around you. You unnecessarily take up space. You're so straight and rigid that just the sight of you turns some people off. People criticize you for not being well-rounded.

Even though a lot of people come to you, nobody ever stays for the long haul, except if they have no other choice. People step all over you on a daily basis, some more forceful than others. They deface you and call you names and generally make life terrible.

Yes, it is bad to be a square. Better to be a circle at the very least, because the cool kids are groovy. Even better, try being a three-dimensional figure like a sphere or a cylinder, because deep is attractive.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
There is a balance, some rules need to be followed and others really need to be stretched and ignored from time to time. Being too rigid isn't good for anybody or the people around them.

Jayson

Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Does anyone believe dishonesty can sometimes not be a sin or ethically wrong?

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00

If you're lying to protect someone from harm based on the appropriate circumstances. That isn't wrong. It just depends on what it is.

But if you're lying and purposely spreading disinformation. That is seen as immoral by a lot of people.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It depends upon the situation and circumstances, if lying is for good and doesn't harm in the future, rather save it from something worse than it is justified but if lying is not for the greater good and harm in the future, and carry burdens of lies with it than it's not justified.

Jayson

Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I think people can be human, but they should be holy. Being holy isn't being perfect. Anyway, I'm not holy. It's something I struggle with.