Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you tried Super Mario?

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I think this was my first video game and I used to play it for hours and till the time that I started to experience headaches.

Have you tried it?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
The first Mario Brothers on the old 80's console was my very first game growing up. I was 5 years old.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
I think this was my first video game and I used to play it for hours and till the time that I started to experience headaches.

Have you tried it?
It was a huge part of my childhood. The countless hours spent navigating through the Mushroom Kingdom, rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser, and the sheer joy of hitting those question blocks – it’s all unforgettable.

Have you played any of the newer Mario games? They’ve really expanded the universe with new characters and worlds, but that core fun factor remains the same.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Super Mario World gotta be the game that i cherised the most when i was a child. Even though the one i played more was the 64 version.

Anyway, it's always fun to play again. Fun challenge!

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
Super Mario World gotta be the game that i cherised the most when i was a child. Even though the one i played more was the 64 version.

Anyway, it's always fun to play again. Fun challenge!

It’s amazing how those childhood games can leave such a lasting impression, isn’t it?