Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hey! I'm Hungry Ego :D

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Howdy and nice to meet you!

The Basics About Me:
Name:
Mike
Interests/Hobbies: Newbie gamer, entry level techie, Business
Pet Peeves: Unreliable, Unprofessional, and Disrespectful behaviours. They grind my gears.
Skills and Training: Advanced Diploma in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources Management. Worked at McDonalds for just shy of 15 years where I worked myself up to a 1st Assistant Manager, leading a team of 120 employees + 15 managers. Am presently working at a large company as an Employee Engagement Project Manager with an office population of around 1300 employees. My job is to facilitate communications, plan and coordinate events (large and small), act as a switchboard for people asking questions about "who to contact", and overall avid fan of forums/discussion communities.
Fun Facts: I have a cat. His name is George. George is a jerk. Everyone says it at some point.

So, what else do you want to know about me? I think I pretty much covered the basics haha!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to Discussion Hub Mike! Glad to have you on the team and I hope you have a good time here with us.

We might have to create a pet thread somewhere so that we can get pics of George :love:

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Did anybody miss me?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts