Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How long have you been blogging?

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I was introduced to Blogspot in 2007. I used to republish my newspaper articles on my blogspot blog. I started on free WordPress in 2012. I shut down my wordpress blog in three months and did not use wordpress blog until 2015 when I created my first self hosted blog with wordpress. Currently, I have six blogs that are earning me revenue from adsense. Last year, I sold my first blog for $1200

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have not only created blogs for myself but also for my clients. I have even sold blogs via flippa. When I create blogs for clients, I not only design the site but also publish important pages (privacy policy, about, etc.) but also posts. I also manage blogs for clients.

HikerShawn

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
www.forumtips.blog
Hubux
$2,025
Winbux
$0.00
I've been blogging and messing around with forums for about 25 years.
I remember blogging before blogging software was popular. Writing articles and then coding in a comment section.

Then I discovered PhpNuke with PhpBB integration. That was so cool back then LOL

Blogging has definitely evolved and for the better. The main feature I love the most is the ability to schedule posts. I can upload 10-posts in a day and take care of the whole month and that is pretty sweeeeeeet!!!