Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many hours do you chat everyday?

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
Do you usually have a specific number of hours that you chat on social media platform everyday or do you just chat whenever you receive messages from anyone? Personally, I don't chat with anyone once it's 9pm but anytime I get chat before that 9pm and I'm free to reply, I'll do it.

Bumble

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$972
Winbux
$0.00
I don't know how many hours I chat everyday. Once I receive a chat and I'm still awake or disposed to chat, I'm going to return the chat. Unless it's a long conversation, then I might call the person.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't say I sit and chat with people all hours of the day and tend to only message people if I need to or if they message me first and it requires a response.

When I was younger, I would spend hours after school and college chatting with friends on MSN, those were definitely the days.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I wouldn't say I sit and chat with people all hours of the day and tend to only message people if I need to or if they message me first and it requires a response.

When I was younger, I would spend hours after school and college chatting with friends on MSN, those were definitely the days.
MSN chats were the best. Also when a "show your current track" plugin came out it was definitely a whole new level!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I use Slack for staff for forums and I try to remember every night to turn off the notifications so I can sleep. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll read through to see if I missed anything important.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
I only chat when I get a message and if I'm not busy with something else.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I don't have any such schedule to chat but there are times when I chat for hours and days when I don't even chat for a minute

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I never have any time table for chats and it happens when it happens and I also pick important chats and not like to chat with everyone

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$340
Winbux
$0.00
I don't chat with anyone on social media platform. Somehow, I have not formed this habit.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I used to chat a lot a few years ago but these days I am busy with other things so I don't even have so much free time