Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many times have you been married?

Mildredtabitha

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I've been married zero times with no experience.

I've come across friends who have been married more than once. I don't know about you but I'd like to read your experience.

I think being married once and growing old together is the best. But life happens and you find yourself in a second marriage. What are your experiences with marriage? Or are you married zero times like me?

Mildredtabitha

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Only once. I was just introduced to someone who has now become my friend. I understand she married thrice and all are failures.

Being married thrice can give someone a lot of unpleasant experiences. It's nice it's only once for you.

It is a good thing that I never got married to anyone. I am just kidding. I have not found my match it yet.
Me too. I've not found my soulmate.

Yes, it is good to marry once and also live with the person to old age. I will marry once and that will be it.

Me too. I want to be married only once.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I agree with you, I am also not married and I also feel that its a lifelong experience as long as your partner is compatible with you

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
It would be twice now for me. My first wife and I got divorced back in January of 2020 and that was a big relief for me.