Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

If you saw a celebrity on the street...

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Nothing. Celebrity really does nothing for me. I don't even know most of the big names out there these days, lol, so I might not even recognize them, but if I did, I'd just say good day as I passed, same as anyone else. They don't know me, I don't know them, no need to make it awkward.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Nothing. Celebrity really does nothing for me. I don't even know most of the big names out there these days, lol, so I might not even recognize them, but if I did, I'd just say good day as I passed, same as anyone else. They don't know me, I don't know them, no need to make it awkward.

I was thinking the same thing, that I don't even know the current generation of celebrities to know if I'd recognize any of them! I'm so bad at that.

When I worked in Chicago, I went to Gold Coast Hot Dogs with a co-worker and he whispered to me that John Malkovich was standing behind me. I had no idea who that was, so I didn't even react LOL

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I was thinking the same thing, that I don't even know the current generation of celebrities to know if I'd recognize any of them! I'm so bad at that.

When I worked in Chicago, I went to Gold Coast Hot Dogs with a co-worker and he whispered to me that John Malkovich was standing behind me. I had no idea who that was, so I didn't even react LOL
Yep, I don't know most of them at all, and the ones I do know, I have no idea who they REALLY are, so why would I bother them? lol

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I would leave them alone unless it's someone I admire and look up to and then I would let them know they're a role model but I wouldn't harass them for a photo. I would ask if they had a couple minutes for a chat.

That is IF I haven't lost my words at how famous they are and start speaking gibberish :eek:

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I would leave them alone unless it's someone I admire and look up to and then I would let them know they're a role model but I wouldn't harass them for a photo. I would ask if they had a couple minutes for a chat.

I'd definitely look the other way if it was a Kardashian. 😁

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I'd definitely look the other way if it was a Kardashian. 😁
Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
If I saw a celebrity on the street, I would more than likely be shocked to see them and would probably make sure the person I was with knew so they saw but would let them get on with their day.

We have someone local who is quite popular on TikTok, some even say he is famous who I have seen a few times when I have been out and about. I usually mention it when I see him to those I am with but we let him get on with his day.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't seen anyone such but first reaction would be what are they doing here LOL and I may go for a photograph