Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

In competition or camaraderie with other forum owners?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,066
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Nope, no competition, forums are at a point where they're so niche now, and we're losing so many of them, that it's imperative we all work together to keep forums as a whole going.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,424
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Nope, no competition, forums are at a point where they're so niche now, and we're losing so many of them, that it's imperative we all work together to keep forums as a whole going.

I agree!! It's hard to convince some others that they really do need the rest of us though.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,066
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I agree!! It's hard to convince some others that they really do need the rest of us though.
Yeah, it's sadly not sunk in for everyone, but we do need one another these days or we're going to lose forums forever. It's a symbiotic relationship these days, we're not against one another, it makes no sense to be.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$31
Winbux
$0.00
In a digital age where forums are becoming more niche, it’s truly important that we support each other to keep the forum culture alive and thriving.

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment that we need one another. Forums are not just platforms; they are ecosystems where every member plays a vital role. By nurturing a cooperative relationship, we ensure that forums remain a valuable space for discussion and connection.