Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Interview Cam

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
Would you be upset if your best friend did to you what Loyd did to Harry so he could get with Mary?

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
What are your hobbies?

My biggest hobby is my forums, by far. I'm currently actively running three of them, with another one in the works. I also have a few non-forum sites, but those require a lot less maintenance. I also enjoy watching and playing sports.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
I suppose the happiness that you get by having all those forums is more than money. But for users despite them being financially well off - I am one such - those pennies that they collect by writing at Sites that pay make their day.

I am not aware if you know of the Site called myLot. There are scores of wealthy users there and now that they have reduced payment to little or nothing many have fled that place and I too am on the verge of doing it (lol)

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I suppose the happiness that you get by having all those forums is more than money. But for users despite them being financially well off - I am one such - those pennies that they collect by writing at Sites that pay make their day.

I am not aware if you know of the Site called myLot. There are scores of wealthy users there and now that they have reduced payment to little or nothing many have fled that place and I too am on the verge of doing it (lol)

Oh no, never heard of that site. Looks interesting. The issue with these paid to post sites is sustainability. You see these forums that shell out money at astronomical rates to the point where they can't anymore. It's got to be slow and steady, which means having a system of checks and balances to keep the wheel spinning. That's what my next forum will be. A paid posting one.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
myLot is one of the oldest I know. I think they started in the year 2006 and I am there since 2009. I have earned quite a bit there but now since my friends are not there to interact which is one of the other reasons we are on such Sites the whole exercise is boring.

Last edited: