Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Interview Cam

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
Hi guys. :D

James Mcavoy Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
what made you buy DH

Nothing made me do it, but DH was an awesome forum for a number of years. Was a no brainer to me. :)

Who else do you listen to other than Taylor Swift?

OneRepublic, The Fray, Train, Judah and the Lion, Juice Wrld, Mike Shinoda, etc.

What is a favorite Christmas tradition that your family has?

Eating Chinese takeout on Christmas Eve. We randomly started that tradition when I was in middle school.

What do you do for work?

I’ve typically been in retail management. Was a Store Manager for CVS for a few years. Was a Project Manager for Walmart before then. I’m currently just merchandising for Red Bull, as I decided I needed to take a break from the management life a couple months ago.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
What made you want to leave Walmart for CVS?

Walmart laid off the vast majority of their Store Planning division in Spring 2020. They put remodels on hold for most of COVID. I guess I could have tried to get another role with Walmart, but it would have been difficult to say no to those severance checks.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
Walmart laid off the vast majority of their Store Planning division in Spring 2020. They put remodels on hold for most of COVID. I guess I could have tried to get another role with Walmart, but it would have been difficult to say no to those severance checks.
I think your came out of it in a better position as your was a store manager though not with Walmart.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
What are your favorite movies?

Little Big League, Moneyball, Dead Poets Society, The Breakfast Club, For Love of the Game.

I think your came out of it in a better position as your was a store manager though not with Walmart.

Hard to say. I’d probably still be in Store Planning if I hadn’t have been laid off back then. Was a fantastic gig. Would get back into it but I’ve settled down and can’t commit to life on the road anymore.