Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kids News

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not sure if other countries had it but in the UK, we had a sort of kids news programme called Newsround which just gave a quick recap of what was happening around the world.

Did you ever watch something like that?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How is that kid news?

Once I reached jr high school, there was a morning news program run by kids that focused on pop culture news.
Well, it's aimed at kids, on a kids TV channel. I guess the idea was to give kids a good roundup of what's happening around the world whilst also sharing some positive things.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Once I reached jr high school, there was a morning news program run by kids that focused on pop culture news.

Same here. They had Channel One news for kids for about 10 minutes in the morning. They quit doing that a while back.