Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last Game You Played?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What was the last game that you played? And what platform did you play it on?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
What was the last game that you played? And what platform did you play it on?
So once upon a time I used to be really into Mech Warrior games. I recently downloaded the most recent game (Mech Warrior 5: Mercenaries) from Epic Games, but it runs on the absolute lowest graphics settings on my computer, and even that is a stretch.

Let's just say...that I am in the market for a new computer. Problem is I need to scrounge up the cash for it first.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
The last game i played is Left4Dead 1, yeah i know i am old time gamer and i lost interest in trying out new games.
That game was EPIC though! 100% approve lol.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
;) I tried L4D 2 but i didn't like it much so sticking with L4D 1. And i love playing it with friends online.

Surprisingly, I've never heard of L4D 2 before reading this post morning. What platform did you play on and how long was your gaming sessions? Is this the game trailer for the title that you recently played?

Jason

Troubleshooter
Reaction score
Website
webmasterchill.com
Hubux
$218
Winbux
$0.00
Surprisingly, I've never heard of L4D 2 before reading this post morning. What platform did you play on and how long was your gaming sessions? Is this the game trailer for the title that you recently played?

I play on PC, it is available in Steam. L4D 1 is more than 200 Hours. And yes that is the trailer of the game. L4D 2 is the polished and improvised version of L4D1. I am not playing games anymore.

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
I 'played' Kind Words yesterday. I don't see how it's a game, but Steam and such consider it one, so I can say that. I played the DRM-free version from the Humble Bundle trove, but I'm debating paying the five bucks to get it on Steam so I can get the second sticker pack in the future.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
;) I tried L4D 2 but i didn't like it much so sticking with L4D 1. And i love playing it with friends online.
L4D2 is a great game though, give it a chance. I'm really hoping to see a remaster or a third in the franchise soon. If not and I ever win the lottery, I'm paying to have one made. There was little that could beat having the fun you did playing multiplayer.

I just beat the campaign for Supreme Commander 2. It's a shame there's no sequel, the game ended on a cliffhanger.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Fallout 76 to create a character. Horde mode on Zombie Army 4 with friends. Streets of Rage 4. Minecraft.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
They fixed a lot of the issues with L4D1 in the sequel and the campaign is pretty enjoyable. It's nearly similar to the original; but, the introduction of new zombie specials made for some interesting game play.

Friend and I were playing Stellaris last night.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
The last game you say? Egg, Inc. on Android. Fun little game to waste time on. The game I played this morning: StarCraft.