Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last gaming purchase?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I picked up a Virtual Boy console with 6 games including Wario Land.
Oh man you're lucky those are rare! My wife had one when she was little, but unfortunately she didn't have it long. I know many people said it gave them headaches and that's why it didn't last. As for my last gaming purchase, my wife and I bought two Shining Fates Elite Trainer Boxes. We did pull some cool cards, but unfortunately no shiny Charizard.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
Oh man you're lucky those are rare! My wife had one when she was little, but unfortunately she didn't have it long. I know many people said it gave them headaches and that's why it didn't last. As for my last gaming purchase, my wife and I bought two Shining Fates Elite Trainer Boxes. We did pull some cool cards, but unfortunately no shiny Charizard.

Yeah they're rare, cost me an arm and a leg haha!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. A bit bored with my current games so I thought it was time to try something new.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
+1 on the headset. Can't be bothered to buy one myself though so I will probably just try to use my MS Rewards points to get one.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I bought a GBA flash cart, called the EZ Flash! I can now play almost every single GBA game, homebrew titles, and almost every GB/GBC and some NES games on my GBA SP. The only downfall is, this flash cart uses lots of battery power so I had to buy a new battery. The new battery was designed with this flash cart in mind though, and will last much longer than the old official ones.