Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Night Light

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Does anyone use the "night light" that is available on laptops and phones? I'm actually not sure what it's called on iOS, but essentially on Windows, you can enable it to reduce the amount of blue light on the screen.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've tried it at my work place, back when I worked late at night, I didn't like how it made the screen look.
I think it's just one of those things that takes a little while to get used to. If you try to power through it for a few minutes, you get used to it. After that, try turning it off and your eyes will start to hurt lol

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Yes I have night mode activated after 7:00pm. It helps me psychologically... I find it harder to read with it on so ultimately I end up putting the phone away which is probably good practice to do a couple of hours before bed anyway.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,504
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Does anyone use the "night light" that is available on laptops and phones? I'm actually not sure what it's called on iOS, but essentially on Windows, you can enable it to reduce the amount of blue light on the screen.
I don't use it. I always have some kind of light on when I'm using the PC. :D

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Yup I've been using this feature for years before it was built into the OS', you used FluX on Windows or Redlight on Linux. Pretty much essential IMO, I dont have it set to time of day or anything so it's always active.