Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Notifications

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Do you allow notifications from all the apps on your phone? Or do you prefer to only have a few of your most used apps send you mobile notifications?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I am selective with which apps have notifications activated. I don't like being constantly pinged for updates and such.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't think I've bothered to disable notifications from any apps on my phone. I probably should at some point but it's not too annoying anyway since I have my phone silenced most of the time

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think I've bothered to disable notifications from any apps on my phone. I probably should at some point but it's not too annoying anyway since I have my phone silenced most of the time

If I don't have my sound on I would miss a lot of text and phone calls which is imperative for my job. lol

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Outside of SMS and phone calls, Facebook Messenger is the only one that I get notifications for. The other stuff will be fine if I don’t check it in a timely fashion.
All my banking apps have the permission of bothering me if anything comes up. Other than that.. i'll check them by myself xd

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Same, I'm not a huge fan of getting massive amounts of notifications, so it's mostly bank apps and email, the rest I keep off.

Jay™

Former Community Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
Hubux
$2,401
Winbux
$1.00
I find having the Iwatch connected to my phone, this way I can just give it a quick glance to see what it is.
I have tried a few times not to wear it but I'm lost hahahah.

Apple Watch GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski