Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Signature Pets

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
If someone can find a link to one of these sites, I will genuinely give you some Hubux or Winbux.

There used to be these sites where you could embed a pet of some sort in your forum signature. And then users would click on it to grow your pet.

Anyone else used to mess around with them?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
If someone can find a link to one of these sites, I will genuinely give you some Hubux or Winbux.

There used to be these sites where you could embed a pet of some sort in your forum signature. And then users would click on it to grow your pet.

Anyone else used to mess around with them?
I think I know what you're talking about HOLY SHIT!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm honestly struggling to find them again, going to have to do a deep dive into the internet to find them again. I found a few "pet" sites but none of them are the ones you can put in your forum sig

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The only I can find is this one so far but it's not exactly what I remember. Going to keep an eye out for some more - Dragon Cave
This is the one I remember where you click the dragon egg to make it hatch. I've also looked for other 'pets' but can't find any. ;(

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Yeah, I'm seriously struggling to find the other ones. I'm guessing they shut down :(
I found this:

Magistream - And finally we have Magistream. This website has all sorts of fun animals and mythical creatures to collect!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I found this:

Magistream - And finally we have Magistream. This website has all sorts of fun animals and mythical creatures to collect!
They have some really cool mythical creatures! Thanks for finding that Kylie, will check it out a bit more

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Looks like that is the only one that is active so I will get a thread up in one of the public sections and we can also start hatching our very own mythical creature :D

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Looks like that is the only one that is active so I will get a thread up in one of the public sections and we can also start hatching our very own mythical creature :D
this-is-gonna-be-fun-excited.gif