Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Community Project - Come watch, listen or read and discuss!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yes, I have a light theme available. On the bottom right, click theme and then in the dropdown selector choose Ignitor.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Ah I see. I prefer the light theme more. Perhaps add that option somewhere where it's visible. I would have never known it was available.
I don't have any control over where the change theme is situated. I can reach out to the theme creator and see if there's anything they can do in the CSS to make it more noticeable.

Hopefully we'll see you on the community though @JoyFreak

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Been a long time since I bumped this!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I took a look at your forum. From what I've seen, it looks like business has been slow. Having a case of inactivity?

I've run into that before with my old forum that I deleted back in 2014. Plus an old anime forum that I was steadily active on. Turns out, you and I weren't the only one's dealing with that conundrum. A forum I visit sometimes doesn't have anyone posts for a month almost. And then some months, it's very active.

Hang in there, buddy.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Thanks man, I've been taking it day by day and making threads as I can. I just need one or two people to join and want to participate in a group watch, read or listen event and things will be fine.

I'm doing it more as a hobby than anything else.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Thanks man, I've been taking it day by day and making threads as I can. I just need one or two people to join and want to participate in a group watch, read or listen event and things will be fine.

Social media and other apps are to blame. Not to mention people just eventually move on. Unless a forum is owned by a huge corporation that ties your gaming profile to a forum to get help and report glitches. Those types will always have lots of kids joining up. The community for forums like Ash's, yours, and everyone else's is always going to be small in any and all forums. You may be sitting on it for a month or so before people pop back in and start posting around. All you can do is keep going on forum promotion websites to pull in more people.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Eh, forum promotion websites don't really work any longer. Sure, you might snag a person here or there that sticks around but most of the people who join, post for a few days and then leave.

Like I said, I'm fine with creating threads and checking in daily to see if someone joins. If I can get a group watch event going or a group read of something, it'll stimulate discussion.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Eh, forum promotion websites don't really work any longer. Sure, you might snag a person here or there that sticks around but most of the people who join, post for a few days and then leave.
Ha ha. I always wished there was some magic website that you could go to and it'd immediately solve the community problem. I searched everywhere I knew. I asked Google question after question. It yielded no new results. I have yet to find something like that would give amazing results and solutions. What a drag. :(

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Ha ha. I always wished there was some magic website that you could go to and it'd immediately solve the community problem. I searched everywhere I knew. I asked Google question after question. It yielded no new results. I have yet to find something like that would give amazing results and solutions. What a drag. :(
Sadly there's nothing of the sort around on the web yet. Maybe eventually it will come into being; but, it's not there yet.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
There weren't many themes that didn't look like a gaming community sadly other than the default. Hope to see some new faces around on it though.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Joined.

giphy-downsized.gif

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
You've got yourself another member! I have many things in my backlog, but maybe now being part of your community I might actually get around to reading, watching, etc. xD

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Sounds good man, looking forward to seeing you on it. There's a new theme I'm eyeing at adding that comes with a light and dark version.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Sounds good man, looking forward to seeing you on it. There's a new theme I'm eyeing at adding that comes with a light and dark version.
I did try to sign up that day but it rejected my account, saying it's spam-like. Can you make one for me and send the details over on JoyFreak (Aries).

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
That's weird...but sure, I'll make an account and set up a temporary password for you and PM it to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.