Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Curious Thread... i guess?

Orius

A new face
Reaction score
Website
letterboxd.com
Hubux
$878
Winbux
$0.00
I already told you that's Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Another fellow Madoka fan! Sayaka's my favorite anime character. ?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Have you been getting any rain from the storm in the Gulf?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
That seems to be the popular opinion. lol I don't care for the more popular Homura. She's a bitch.

Heh, you just insulted my longlived waifu. :)

Thanks god yours her boy ended up having a blast with her bff <3

Orius

A new face
Reaction score
Website
letterboxd.com
Hubux
$878
Winbux
$0.00
Heh, you just insulted my longlived waifu. :)

Thanks god yours her boy ended up having a blast with her bff <3
And yours ended up being the literal Devil herself. lol Talk about being a hypocrite. I've always known Homura was a selfish bitch who only cared about her own form of love. Everyone kept harping on her horn like she's this helpless girl. Gimme a break. She only loves Madoka as much as she loves herself.

I like Sayaka because I relate to her, that insecurity, that feeling of worthlessness. I get why most people hate her, but it's probably also why I don't get along with most people.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
And yours ended up being the literal Devil herself. lol Talk about being a hypocrite.

I like Sayaka because I relate to her, that insecurity, that feeling of worthlessness. I get why most people hate her, but it's probably also why I don't get along with most people.

She's worthless, that's something we agree on finally :p

Have you ever read Nietzche by the way? She saw her beloved friend taking bad decisions over and over again. At some point it should be more than normal to lose it.

You seem to have a hate based on fanbase, that's the worst kind of hate talking about anime characters :p

I'm used to it tho, from 10 youngsters 8 hate One Piece because it's long.

Orius

A new face
Reaction score
Website
letterboxd.com
Hubux
$878
Winbux
$0.00
She's worthless, that's something we agree on finally :p

Have you ever read Nietzche by the way? She saw her beloved friend taking bad decisions over and over again. At some point it should be more than normal to lose it.

You seem to have a hate based on fanbase, that's the worst kind of hate talking about anime characters :p

I'm used to it tho, from 10 youngsters 8 hate One Piece because it's long.
Well, looks like we'll definitely get along. :rolleyes: I can see myself staying around this forum for long. It's been a day and I've already gotten into a toxic argument about waifus. Ridiculous.

But one thing I'm glad about: knowing what kind of community I'm joining before I stuck around too long. It would've been worse if I found out two months after joining.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Well, looks like we'll definitely get along. :rolleyes: I can see myself staying around this forum for long. It's been a day and I've already gotten into a toxic argument about waifus. Ridiculous.

But one thing I'm glad about: knowing what kind of community I'm joining before I stuck around too long. It would've been worse if I found out two months after joining.

Expect no mercy comments if you do that kind of stuff, it's not personal though.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I don't even understand how the hell that started.

giphy.gif

He took it personal, couldn't handle a simple disagreement, is like getting mad because i like more Red than Blue. xd

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
He took it personal, couldn't handle a simple disagreement, is like getting mad because i like more Red than Blue. xd

Do you think he has mental issues? lol

I think he needs to see a therapist. Not be on the Internet taking part in forums abusing people and subjecting them to that kind of attitude.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Do you think he has mental issues? lol

I think he needs to see a therapist. Not be on the Internet taking part in forums abusing people and subjecting them to that kind of attitude.

Maybe he thought i was insulting his favorite character. I just said i didn't like her and i gave him my reasons. He ranted about mine just to "make" his point (i have her as my background profile photo, so he did that just to obviously try to piss me off) but he lost it, i still chuckle over his post lol

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, i loved it but the anime version is inferior compared to the manga.. it's almost a waste just to not read it.

I loved the manga. I thought Claire was awesome. What did you think of Dark Alicia?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth