Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The last person you dated

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What went wrong with the last person you dated?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Before I got with my current girlfriend. There was this 40 year old woman named, Brandy. She was pretty. She was sweet. But she didn't want kids. She did "try" with me. We dated for a few weeks. But anytime I had my kids she was unavailable. So, that obviously wasn't working out for either of us.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I was talking about my studies in wildlife biology, something I'm passionate about, and he would go out of his way to disagree with any opinion I had. So I switched topics and he did it again. We went through a dozen topics with him adamantly disagreeing with every opinion I held and actively arguing with me. I finally got tired of it and quit talking and answering his questions. He didn't apologize, he just said, "I love getting you all worked up. It's really a lot of fun to make you angry. I have no idea what I'm arguing against, but it's funny. You're getting so angry, aren't you having fun?"

He was doing it on purpose to piss me off. I couldn't take it anymore and never saw him again.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I wouldn't say we were "dating" but we had a few dates by going to the movies and having dinner together, but anyway.. i think she was really too young for me, i was interested in getting serious with my life and she just wanted to collect experience i believe.. after realizing this i just vanished :)

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
The last guy I dated before I met my current husband.......

He spent all his time on the computer playing a game and it was rare that I got to see him or spend any time with him. I am not demanding and want him to spend every waking moment with me. It would have been nice to spend some time together once in a while. Plus, when he was online playing his game, some of my friends were afraid he was cheating on me instead.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
The last guy I dated before I met my current husband.......

He spent all his time on the computer playing a game and it was rare that I got to see him or spend any time with him. I am not demanding and want him to spend every waking moment with me. It would have been nice to spend some time together once in a while. Plus, when he was online playing his game, some of my friends were afraid he was cheating on me instead.

how did you even meet if the guy bearly left his PC?