Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky The last thing you bought

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
That's a great deal and congrats on your new laptop!
Thank you! I’m excited. It’s shipping through FedEx, so I may get lucky and actually receive it. It’s scheduled to be delivered Friday, but I ordered some shirts and it took them weeks to arrive and tracking was never accurate with FedEx.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Thank you! I’m excited. It’s shipping through FedEx, so I may get lucky and actually receive it. It’s scheduled to be delivered Friday, but I ordered some shirts and it took them weeks to arrive and tracking was never accurate with FedEx.
I've had bad experiences with items "disappearing" when they were supposed to be delivered by FedEx. Hope that doesn't happen with your laptop.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I've had bad experiences with items "disappearing" when they were supposed to be delivered by FedEx. Hope that doesn't happen with your laptop.
Yeah, FedEx isn't the best. I know that sometimes, FedEx will show that a package is delivered, then I can't ever find it. So I will call in and mention that it is missing and that I can't locate it. They will contact the driver and the driver will say that it was left on the porch or something, but after searching, it can't be found. So I get a full refund, then like a week later it randomly shows up.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Last thing that I bought was a new coffee maker.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Very nice sweatshirt. How do you get points on Microsoft rewards?
You complete gaming tasks on a Xbox console like earning some achievements. You can also do some on the Edge browser. Its a lot faster if you do them both every day

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Last thing that I bought was a Subway sandwich yesterday for lunch.