Official Top Posters of the Month (TPOM) Challenge v2

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Hubux
420¢
1st place goes to you @Kylie. 2nd and 3rd place goes to @Empire and @Abizaga respectively. The prizes will be added to your accounts later today :)

Happy Parks And Recreation GIF
OH SHIT! Thanks!! :D

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Just wait until this weekend. I'm going to create new thread and reply to a whole host of them so that I end up in front of you both :p

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Can we have at least 0.10 winbux over 3rd places? :( Kylie has a monopoly over the 1st place in this challenge :(
I can do 0.05 Winbux for 3rd since 2nd would have to get 0.10 Winbux. Got to keep it low to make sure 1st feels special. But there will be some other ways to earn Winbux coming very soon ;)

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
1,102¢
Winbux
I can do 0.05 Winbux for 3rd since 2nd would have to get 0.10 Winbux. Got to keep it low to make sure 1st feels special. But there will be some other ways to earn Winbux coming very soon ;)
Alright, that sounds fine to me! 1st prize is always more than special, i agree! but i'm not seeing anything you can buy with winbux yet :(

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Hoping to get the shop sorted out this weekend at least. Either that or the V2 themes which I have been promising you guys for a while now lol

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
1,102¢
Winbux
Hoping to get the shop sorted out this weekend at least. Either that or the V2 themes which I have been promising you guys for a while now lol
Yeah, please before you hit the uni again.. then we'll have to kiss our v2 theme goodbye :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
Don't worry, lol. I think I'm starting from the 4th of October so we have some time to get everything done. I'll have similar activity levels from then anyway, just slightly less active on Fridays

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,862¢
I have a feeling I should compete in this again, make it hard for Ash to catch up to me.
You're in big trouble if you don't. I'm getting extremely close to you now and I think I will be able to catch you up before the end of next week 👀

Sister Wives Fight GIF by TLC Europe

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

tdbnz wrote on Luckylast's profile.
Welcome Duncan @Luckylast

I hope you enjoy your time here

Thomas
My goal is to get to at least 100 posts within the next month
CMT
Miss my peeps
yeah, also the yearly emerald membership is way more expensive than the last time i bought it :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bello8