Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Total Solar Eclipse

Mildredtabitha

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Too bad I'm not in America. But I'll wait to watch the recorded footage of the solar eclipse on YouTube. I hope it won't have the negative impact in the world.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I've heard rumors from other people where I live that there's supposedly several thousand people coming to my town for the eclipse event that day. I'm not very excited about it because a lot of those people are just going to back up traffic really bad and be an inconvenience.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I missed this information. It has been a long time that I have not seen eclipse.
Last time I looked up into an eclipse, even with the protective glasses on, I went home with a raging headache and my eyes throbbing. I'll not be looking up this year. I plan on waiting it out indoors.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I'll be working that day, so I'm probably going to miss it. I saw the last one just a few years ago, so oh well.
We're having a town festival over it which I'm not happy about. It's a big pass for me.

Mildredtabitha

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Last time I looked up into an eclipse, even with the protective glasses on, I went home with a raging headache and my eyes throbbing. I'll not be looking up this year. I plan on waiting it out indoors.
I didn't know looking directly at an eclipse can affect your eyes and give you headache.

When I was younger, we would put a basin of water outside. Then we would look into the water and we would see the shadow of the moon and the sun colliding. That is how we watched the eclipse.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
It was beautiful and I saw the video on facebook shared by a user so I am thankful to him

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not in America. So I didn't see the solar eclipse this time. But many years ago, I saw a total solar eclipse in Canada. It was amazing.