Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What celebrity did you want to date/marry?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I can certainly think of someone. 😂

Oh gee, I wonder who that could be?

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I never fell for celebrities, because I don't know them. If I can't speak to them, learn their personality, then I really can't say I would want to date or marry them. Yeah, there are some I find physically attractive, but that's not the basis for a relationship.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$868
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I never fell for celebrities, because I don't know them. If I can't speak to them, learn their personality, then I really can't say I would want to date or marry them. Yeah, there are some I find physically attractive, but that's not the basis for a relationship.

Some people (like Taylor Swift) are just perfect though.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Some people (like Taylor Swift) are just perfect though.
You think, but what if she's an absolute bitch away from cameras? What if she eats with her mouth open, farts every time you put your head under the covers and only plays Yoko Ono tracks? What if she puts milk in BEFORE tea?? A total monster

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$868
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
You think, but what if she's an absolute bitch away from cameras? What if she eats with her mouth open, farts every time you put your head under the covers and only plays Yoko Ono tracks? What if she puts milk in BEFORE tea?? A total monster

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Did you just say bitch? She’s a Goddess…. Anyway, I’d deal with all of those things. :p

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I remember being around 3 or 4 when I first was introduced to the Monkees. Davy Jones was my favorite and I guess that's how it got started that I liked short guys with dark hair LOL As a teen, I liked Tom Cruise, who is also short with dark hair. Luckily my husband is also short with dark hair.

Bec

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,739
Winbux
$0.00
Oh.. I will date myself but here goes.. Peter Frampton.. I was so in love... even staked out his house in Pound Ridge NY once LOL