Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What was your last argument about?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
My last argument in real life wasn't an actual argument, mostly joking around. My husband was trying to convince me that it was a good thing he has a beer fridge because it "saves energy" and this all started because I wanted to turn on the oscillating heater this morning for an hour because we were chilled when we got up. He said it didn't save us any money.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Same here. A lot of my arguments are family based as well.
It's a struggle, being at odds with people you care about, but can't come to terms with. Having someone that's...closed minded...about things.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
If I remember rightly, my last argument was with my 15-year-old son who did something he shouldn't have, got caught by me and then tried to deny it and we had a small argument back and forth before he went upstairs out of the way for a little whilst we both calmed down.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
It happened two days ago. I was about to ride a taxi. All of a sudden, a woman entered it. I was surprised and argued with her intensely. Eventually, she gave in. But she heard words that she could not swallow.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
My last argument was with a seller that gave me torn nsira note and when I noticed he argued endlessly why I shouldn't complain about it. I'm like how?

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Mine was a routine one at work and it was normal for me to have an argument almost every hour LOL