Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

When did you start caring about the lives of celebrities?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
When did you start caring about the lives of celebrities?

For me, it was probably when I was about 12. My mom used to buy those gossip papers like the Inquirer and it gave news about what celebrities were doing. Once she stopped ordering the magazines, I no longer cared anymore LOL

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I've never really cared about celebrities lives. I know it gets published everywhere and it's a huge industry to follow them around like what they do in their lives matters, but to me they're just people. They can do whatever they want in their lives as far as I'm concerned :)

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I don’t follow too many celebrities. Taylor Swift would be one of the few exceptions, but that would be because I love her. :p

I’ve probably followed her life legitimately since learning how to use the web freely.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I don't particulary "care", just know a few, but most of them are athletes, like MJ23, LBJ, famous chess players.. and football players like Messi, Ronaldo etc. but because media floods with info about them.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
it should be my high school days I was so fond of some actors and actresses especially Nollywood stars of those days but it had fade with Time

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$341
Winbux
$0.00
I don't care about the lives of celebrities. Why should I care about their life when they don't care about mine?

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I started caring about the lives of celebrities when I was about 9-10 because I had a few favorite artists. As I grow older, I was no longer interested in doing so.