Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Who do you use for hosting your websites and register your domains?

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
I use Hosting Platform - Go Online With Hostinger For Only $1.99 Now and while it is great, I was very sad when I found out they do not offer .blog domains to register at all.
So, I purchased helloerin.blog from 1&1 and transferred all my domains there because it was $25 to move all my domains there and it added 1 year on there and once I have enough money, I can either keep them there and renew them or move them elsewhere (latter will probably happen 1&1 renewals are expensive).

What about you? Where do you host your websites and register your domains?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I honestly don't really have a pick.. I'm currently with Kualo because it was my friend who ordered our domain & server, and they've been good enough that I've not seen a reason to switch since buying the project over, but there totally could be way better options out there for all I know.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We use USHost247 for Discussion Hub (shared hosting) and NameCheap for the domain. It might be time to move away from NameCheap though as their renewal cost for .io domains has increased quite a bit.

We may have to check out Porkbun