Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Who has a blog?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I can't say that I have ever been active in blogging. I did navigate to your blog and the first thing that I saw was the "account suspended" notification from Twitter and my first thought was "ummm"...but then I quickly learned that was the premise of your blog :D.

You got me! Well done. I also love how you have a topic you are going to blog about for the duration of August - you are going to have so much personal content when the month is over!

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I have an old one but I haven't posted on it for a long time. It was more of a place to vent than actual attempt to connect with anyone.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I have a blog. It's completely literature related. I do follow for follow. Also, it looks like you have a link to my blog on your blog. I do that to.....if you have a 88 x 31 button for your blog then I can put you on my blog.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't had a personal blog in awhile. Honestly, I find it difficult to maintain one, if I am already distracted with side projects. If the blog was a place where I placed content from content providers that I get permission to repost from, then I can see the appeal in it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've had several blogs in the past but I don't plan to have one again, to be honest. My last two blogs were my most successful ones actually (for me anyway). One was dedicated to making money online and the other was webmaster based.

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
I'm working on getting my blog up. Starting a new theme and it is going to take a LONG time. I am tempted to extend the time I have given myself to get it up. I did say Sept 15 but I think I'll do Oct 1.