Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Would a pay email be more useful?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Interesting - ProtonMail is incorporated in Switzerland, which means all user data is protected by strict Swiss privacy laws. What about other countries laws? Meaning I live in the US so is the privacy law different here if I used this service? :unsure:
No idea, but I love their email :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have a "paid email" in the sense that I have an email for my portfolio through the web hosting service I have for it. Other than that, all my personal emails use free services (Gmail). I honestly don't think it's worthwhile upgrading to a paid plan unless you're a business.

HikerShawn

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
www.forumtips.blog
Hubux
$2,025
Winbux
$0.00
I have three domain names that uses 1-user paid Gmail domain email. It's Gmail but branded with my domain. One is a personal account, another is my social media marketing business email, and the other is my online brand. I pay about $18/mo total for all of them.

Personally, I like that better than traditional webmail that hosting sites give you.

It seems like I never get spam with Gmail and I never really get added to spam folders, either.